Sunday 29 August 2010

Five Things I Like Mondays

I've had quite a busy week this week, five things I have liked are:

Jumble Sales - I went to one on Wednesday morning and although all I bought was a cardigan and a book, it was fun searching through the tables of clothes seeing what there was to buy, and knowing that anything you find will be a bargain!


I love pub quizzes. This week I won 'The Pianist' on DVD, which made it extra good!


I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, it was totally geeky and really funny.


Manchester - Eden

Eden in Manchester does a £5 pizza deal, all their pizzas are based on a country, and their Chinese pizza (Shredded aromatic duck, sliced spring onion & mozzarella on a hoi sin base) sounds a little unusual, but it is really really good.


I went to Yo Sushi for the first time this week. Any food that is delivered to me on a conveyor belt will impress me, but this stuff truly impressed me because it was delicious. I had 'Chocolate Mochi' for desert, which was so unexplainable that i'm not even going to try :)





3 comments:

  1. The Pianist! That's a brilliant film to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mate! when are the pizzas £5?
    laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beddows, is that you? It's Monday – Friday, 2.00pm – 6.00pm. I thought you knew! xx

    ReplyDelete