Wednesday 18 August 2010

Blogs

I thought I'd do a post about some of the blogs I follow. I check for new posts through bloglovin. You just add the blogs you want to follow, and it will notify you whenever one of them has updated. So much easier than checking each one individually and it also means you never miss out on a new post!

You can follow my blog here.

And here are some of my top blogs, in no particular order!

The personal blog of Elsie Flannigan, filled with craft projects, thrifty finds, photography, inspiration and other nice things :)


"Fashion, Fun and other Fancies."


The blog of a freelance photographer and street artist. Fun, colourful and cheery!


My good friend Nicola's blog, reviews and nice things that make me want to spend all my money.


All sorts of nice things for the home and life in general!


A lovely collection of art, craft, illustration & design.

No comments:

Post a Comment