Monday 23 August 2010

5 Things I Like Mondays

I've decided to make this week's '5 Things I Like Monday' more relevant to my actual life, so:

I died the ends of my hair purple/pink the other day, and i'm loving it.


I got this tea cup from TK Maxx for 30p! Bargain of the century! Although the cup and the saucer are actually attached (it's meant to be a plant pot) but i decided to turn it into a candle...


...while i was trying to turn it into a candle, i managed to fill the entire kitchen with smoke (all i did was put some tea lights in the oven, apparently this is not a good idea) Anyway, whilst trying to get rid of the smoke, i managed to burn my hand, so i am loving aloe vera plants and their soothing qualities.


I bought the Wagamama cookbook from amazon which arrived yesterday. I love wagamama food so i am excited to try cooking from it!


It was one of my friend's birthday, so we made this Nikon camera cake. It literally took hours and although it doesn't look quite as good as the picture we were modelling it on, i am still proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment