Monday 16 August 2010

Copenhagen

Hellooo. I know I've missed two '5 Things I Like Monday' posts BUT I have had a good excuse as I have been on holiday in Copenhagen (Denmark). I was planning on doing a post or two while I was away, but the internet connection in my apartment wouldn't connect so I did without!

Copenhagen was one of the nicest cities I have been to. Lots of bicycles flying about and lots of graffiti, cobbles, architecture and lots of art & design. Another thing that made me like the city so much was how safe I felt there. A lot of European cities I have been to have made me feel a bit uncomfortable, especially walking about at night but I felt safe in there. Almost everyone spoke English too which was good as my Danish is not good at all!

I'm really tired now after a week of walking what seemed like thousands of miles (my feet aren't used to it!) Plus a 3 hour cycling tour that left my bum feeling pretty bruised (although it was worth it) Here are a few of my photos, you can see the rest here if you are interested.









No comments:

Post a Comment