Saturday 21 May 2011

Wait a minute mister postman!

I'm watching 'Have I Got News For You' and they're talking about things going missing in the post, which has reminded me of something I saw a while ago and half considered putting in my blog, and then kind of didn't...

Today I am feeling much more motivated, so here it is:

Artist Harriet Russell created this project to see what lengths our postmen (and women) will go to, to deliver a letter. She concealed the addresses of 130 letters to herself in a series of puzzles and left the people at the post office to figure out where to deliver them to. Amazingly, only 10 failed to get back to her!

Here are some of the letters:





Cool eh?

On another note, please check out my new website; www.stephaniehamer.co.uk and if you're feeling extra nice today, become a fan of my facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.hamer.jewellery.artist



No comments:

Post a Comment