Sunday 13 March 2011

Some things I like.

I'm trying not to leave it too long between blog posts, so I feel the need to post something, even though I don't really have anything to talk about. Here are some things I like:

I went to a gig last night with my good friend Nicola. We spent the day in Manchester, went to the art gallery, the irish festival, some shops, had some food, wine and a cocktail, then went to the gig. I hadn't been to a gig for soooo long!



The support band were really good, they are called Treetop Flyers, and you should listen:





I really like these houses, they are in Buenos Aires in Argentina. I wish English houses looked like this:



One of my favorite quotes. Sometimes it's nice just to have time where you do absolutely nothing:


The fact that I booked flights to go to Munich on Thursday! And the fact that I am going in 2 days. Also the fact that I have ordered a new phone. The one I am currently using is one I have had for 3 years! I went for a Samsung Galaxy Apollo, but I think I might already be regretting it because the camera doesn't have a flash. What was I thinking?! 


1 comment:

  1. Love that last post, definitely thought provoking. I'll remember that when I'm having my next lazy pj day :D

    ReplyDelete