Friday 3 February 2012

Ninainvorm

I'm procrasta-blogging! It's too sunny outside (even though it is literally freezing) for me to be sitting inside piecing together jewellery, so I have decided to put my work on hold till this evening, and make the most of the sunshine to go for a brisk walk with Nicola.

Nic smells, and so she has to have a bath before she leaves the house, so to fill the time I did a bit of etsy browsing. I've got into etsy a lot recently, and have considered putting some of my treasurys on my blog, but alas I haven't yet figured out how to do that.


Anyway, the reason I am writing this blog post is to show the work of Ninainvorm, a Dutch designer maker.







I've had Nina's shop listed in my favorite shops for a while now, but today I found my way to her blog, which I have very much enjoyed reading. I think it's nice to be able find out a bit more about a designer after liking their work. How lucky we are to live in this modern age of online shops, links and blogs.

Now I must leave the computer and go outside.

So long!

1 comment: