Monday 4 October 2010

5 Things I Like Monday - Watches!

I like watches, I definitely feel it's time i got a new one but I've become so attached to my gold casio that I'm not sure i can live without it, imagine how many cakes i would burn if i didn't have the timer on my watch beeping at me, telling me to take them out of the oven... That aside, i like these watches:

O'Clock blue aqua watch -  O'CLOCK.


I am a geek and i like binary watches. The upper row of the LED is to tell hours and the lower LED is to tell the minutes. - 'i want one of those'.


Absolutely mental watch "The rings of the watch are in constant motion, creating a mesmerizing spectacle. The goal of this watch is to create a new form of telling time that will inspire and spark wonder in the viewer." - Geoffrey Cooper.


Colourfullll watch, looks like it might have a stop watch too? - ASOS.


Colour wheel watch - Streamline.

1 comment:

  1. i personally love the streamline colour wheel watch but I think you'd really suit the asos one. It definitely has some sort of timer too.

    ReplyDelete